Harmony School of Education and Fine Arts was established on the belief that every child learns differently and processes information in unique ways. Our aim is to create meaningful connections between students and curriculum that will create the most relevance for the learner. Harmony School of Education and Fine Arts will recognize and value all students' strengths, abilities and talents to teach them to the best of their ability and beyond. We believe in a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated learning approach, combining academics with the Fine Arts. By harmonizing your child's education according to our standards, we truly believe that your child will receive an academically challenging and level appropriate education, while becoming proficient artisans and the goal achievers of the future.
"Distinction through the Collaboration of Academia and Fine Arts"
Why Chose Harmony?
- Small class sizes
- Individualized program plans for every child
- School Team and class Character Building Culminating projects throughout the year.
- Hands-on learning through classroom exercises and regular class trips to reinforce learning.
- Cross-curricular teaching for better retention.
- Mentor Program and buddy system between younger and older students.
- Facilitated play to help form strong relationships.
- Social Skill building workshops.
- Life Skill workshops including cooking, sewing and building.
- We provide a safe place for exploration
- We have the best qualified and appropriate teacher (OCT or RECE) for each student.
- We strive to build and maintain strong relationships between the school and family unit.
- We use culturally relevant materials and resources.
- Certified under the Ministry of Education and Day Nurseries Act.
- 13,000 sq/ft facility including a 200 seat theatre to help children build self confidence and perform at our big shows!